Welcome to Secured Storage
Do you have items
...you can’t bear to part with, even though they're taking up too much space in your home?
Or how about tools that have taken over the parking space in your garage, forcing you to clean the snow off your car every
If you're hurting for some extra space, let Secured Storage solve your problem. Secured Storage has been serving Troy, Birmingham and surrounding cities in southeast Michigan since 1991. We have affordable storage units in a wide variety of sizes.
We keep your possessions safe in a clean, well-lit area that is easily accessible to you seven days a week!
What We Offer
• We provide inside and heated storage
• All rental units are automobile accessible
• The facility is completely fenced in with secure, gated access and lighted grounds
• Large truck accessible
• Professional resident managers
• Your own lock and key
• Competitive rates
• Units from 5’ x 10’ to 40’ x 40’ to fit your needs!
• 24-Hour Emergency Service
7 Day a week access
Weekdays 9-1, 2-5
Saturdays By Appt.
Seven Days a Week
7:30 am to 9:00 pm
5% Discount for six months paid in advance.
Minimum Rental of one calendar month
secure ~ clean ~ affordable
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are all storage facilities basically the same?
A. No. Before you rent, don’t just call. Visit Secured Storage and compare.
Q. Are you insured?
A. You supply your own insurance on your goods.
Q. Will my possessions be safe?
A. Although there are no absolutes, Secured Storage has taken great care to provide top-notch security at our storage facility.
Q. How do I move my property?
A. Our staff is not allowed to handle your property, but we can refer you to reputable movers.
Q. Are there any tips I should know before storing my items?
• Ask a lot of questions so you understand the facility’s features and benefits, because not all self-storage facilities are the same.
• Plan your storage space.
• Place those items that you need to access most often in the front.
• Make up an inventory of your items and keep it in a safe place at home or in a safe deposit box.
• Rent the smallest amount of space you need and pack it full.
• Prepare your space by placing a protective cover on the floor under your goods.
• You may wish to place your storage items on pallets to guard against dampness and cover items to prevent dust buildup.
• Use a good quality lock on your door. The storage facility you rent from should sell quality locks.
• Do not store anything flammable (i.e. Paint thinner, gasoline, solvents, paints, etc.).
• List contents of boxes on all four sides; number the boxes and seal with tape.
• Stack lighter boxes on top of heavier boxes.
Send a Message
Serving South Eastern Michigan